Welcome to our site

Annoyed? Something or someone annoying you? Just simply pissed off at life's stupidity? Join us in our rants about life's pet peeves. Read and comment on our personal pet peeves. Submit your own pet peeves, watch our vids about being peeved and please share our posts with your friends.

Not gettng the hint

Monday, May 3, 2010

Have you ever tried to avoid someone and they still don't get the hint? The worst is when a guy will text you to call him and you don't respond. So then they call and leave a voicemail saying "Hey, I'm not sure if you got my text so I thought would call you, call me back." And then when you don't call back they text you again with a "hey, how are you?" Like the first two stalk attempts never occurred. And when all else fails you get a friend request on facebook. Then when you ignore that request, you get one more text with "hey, hope you got my friend request and this text." As if technology might have failed them....uhh, no dumbass, I don't want to talk to you!!!!!


Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/Personalpetpeev

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing post

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories ShareThis